Monday, August 31, 2009

The Weekend

It is now Monday morning and I am back at the office for the first week of classes. Actually I have now been at the office for 3 hours. This weekend was one of those that usually makes one look forward to getting back to work so that things will slow down. The trouble is, as I said, this is the first week of classes.

Let's first talk about my parents. My Dad seems to be doing better, but he has developed (well it has worsened) a cough. Hopefully it is not the pneumonia coming back. He also has a pain in his mid-section that we want to get the doctors to look at some time this week. Hopefully it is nothing really serious. It is my mom that I am now worried about. Over the weekend she has barely eaten anything. As a matter of fact, on Sunday she literally did not eat or drink anything as best the nursing home staff could determine. We'll see where this goes, but it does not look like it is heading in a positive direction.

I do think that Alilcia is now completely recovered from her wisdom teeth extraction. We go back to the dentist this week to confirm that, but she seems to be doing fine now. And I think Sylvia is getting over whatever it was that was ailing her as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment